Portable Sound & Vibration Analyzers
impaq Pro Portable Vibration Analyzer’s input/output channels and interface:
● Analog input channel X4, BNC connectors
● Analog output channel X1, BNC connector
● Tacho input channel X1, LEMO 6-pin connector (with built-in power supply)
● Power supply: 5V, mini USB port X1
● Display: HDMI port X1
● USB port: USB 3.0 X1
● Built-in wifi and Bluetooth
impaq Pro Portable Vibration Analyzer
impaq Pro is a new portable vibration analyzers from Benstone Instruments.
Multiple FFT spectrum analysis, order tracking analysis and octave spectrum analysis can be measured at the same time with Windows 10’s multi-tasking feature.
Equipped with a large 10.1” multi-touch color display, the impaq Pro Portable Vibration Analyzer presents information in an intuitive user interface with keypads on both sides.
The handheld vibration analyzer’s internal Li-Po battery provides up to 6-hours of continuous operation, which can be extended with an external 5V battery bank.
The impaq Pro is a new generation of portable, 4-channel sound and vibratin analyzers from Benstone Instruments. Multiple FFT spectrum analysis, order tracking analysis, and octave spectrum analysis can be measured at the same time with Windows 10’s multi-tasking feature. Equipped with a large 10.1″ multi-touch color display, the impaq Pro Portable Vibration Analyzer presents information in an intuitive user interface with keypads on both sides.
• An internal rechargeable Li-Po battery provides up to 6-hours of portable vibration data acquisition and analysis.
• An external 5V battery bank can extend the operation time via a mini USB charging port.
• Designed with dual-color ABS plastic housing and IP65-rated, the impaq Pro Portable Vibration Analyzer is ideal for your harsh environment.
• A new design reduces weight by 1.4 kg (3.0 lbs) and thickness by 47%, which is noticeable in your hands.
5 Operational Modes
● Real-time Mode: Measure analog signal and conduct real-time vibration analysis with live display.
● Raw data recorder Mode: Measure an analog signal and record the raw vibration signal to the hard drive or memory.
● Real-time + Recorder Mode: Conduct real-time measurements and simultaneously record the raw signal to the hard disk or memory.
● Playback Mode: Replay a previously saved raw signal file and conduct selected post-process analysis.
● Report Mode: Import or export measured data, conduct mathematical operations, examine data with different plot formats and cursors, make reports, and more.
Raw Data Recorder and Playback Analysis Module
The optional Raw Data Recorder and Playback Analysis Module allows the user to measure analog signals in the Recorder mode or Real-time + Recorder mode, while at the same time storing the raw data signal directly to the hard drive or memory. Replay the stored raw signal in the playback mode to apply user defined parameters, such as certain time periods for further analysis.
Modular vibration analysis software for specific applications:
● FFT spectrum analysis
● Octave spectrum analysis
● Dynamic balancing
● Vibration Meter
● Order Tracking
● Raw data recording
impaq Elite Portable Dynamic Signal Analyzer
The impaq Elite Portable Dynamic Signal Analyzer is a 4-channel, portable data collector and vibration analyzer built for advanced noise and vibration measurements in the field.
● Ruggedized housing by a dual injection molding process
● Protective sealing to provide an IP65 rating
● Large 6.4-inch color VGA high resolution touch screen.
● Powered by WinCE operating system
The impaq Elite Portable Dynamic Signal Analyzer is a 4-channel data collector and portable vibration analyzer powered by Microsoft Windows CE and state-of-the-art DSP technology. impaq Elite’s ruggedized housing is made by a high-tech, dual-material injection process, consisting of hard ABS plastic (black) and soft TPR plastic (yellow). The Elite also has rubber seals for operation in harsh environments. Equipped with a VGA resolution, color touch screen, impaq Elite brings you a brand-new experience with in-field analyzers.
Modular Application Software
Because every user has different testing requirements, Benstone Instruments has developed modular software for specific applications. It is very easy to install the modular software to an existing impaq Elite Portable Dyanmic Signal Analyzer or to download an updated version from our website. The following optional application programs are available from Benstone.
FFT Spectrum Analysis Module
impaq Elite’s powerful optional FFT Spectrum Analysis Module allows you to conduct cross-channel analysis such as FRF, coherence, and cross power spectrum for modal analysis, ODS testing or sound intensity measurements. This module also supports continuous spectral measurements and waterfall displays, for proper analysis of varying speed machines.
● General vibration analysis
● Modal testing
● Sound intensity measurement
● Operational deflection shape (ODS) measurement
● Bearing diagnosis
The standard FFT vibration analysis program supports bearing analysis using envelope spectrum. Improper enveloping filtering will cause errors and produce improper results. The FFT program conducts a scanning process by applying different enveloping filters showing the results on a 3D plot for the best envelope filter setting. For complete bearing analysis, apply the bearing frequencies from a built-in bearing database.
According to ISO 7626-1, the latest version of the FFT Spectrum Analysis Module for impaq Elite can show bump test results with Accelerance, Mobility, Compliance and Stiffness functions for investigating the dynamic stiffness of the structure. Bearing fault frequencies, such as FIT, BSF, BPFO, BPFI and envelope filter scanning, detect bearing damage before bearing failure occurs.
Data acquisition connectors
● Two BNC connectors for 2-channel measurements.
● LEMO 4-pin connector to extend to 4 channels
● AUX channel for tachometer signal input and power supply
fieldpaq II Vibration Tester
Fieldpaq II vibration tester and portable vibration analyzer
● Ruggedized housing, IP65 rating
● 5-inch color (800 x 480 high resolution) touch screen
● Powered by Microsoft’s WinCE
● Acquires measurement signal with 24-bit sigma delta AD converters
● Up to 40 kHz maximum bandwidth
● Powered by a DSP chip for real-time analysis
Fieldapaq II Vibration Tester
The fieldpaq II Vibration Tester is a portable, 4-channel, real-time analyzer that is built for advanced noise and vibration measurements in the field. For vibration data acquisition in challenging environments, Fieldpaq II is manufactured with a ruggedized housing, made by a dual injection molding process, and protective sealing to provide an IP65 rating.
● Large 5″, color, high resolution (800 x 480) touch screen.
● Powered by Microsoft’s WinCE
● Precision 24-bit sigma delta AD converters
● Up to 40 kHz maximum bandwidth.
● DSP chip performing real-time analysis
● IP65-rated rugged, high quality housing made by dual injection process.