Geometric Testing Services
Laser Geometric Alignment Services
Assetmatrix Geometric Alignment services
covers industrial flatness, straightness, level, inclination, parallelism and
perpendicularity applications with a very high accuracy and over long
All machinery, plant equipment,
process lines, etc. are all affected by misalignment at some point in time.
Misalignments affect their efficiency, safety and reliability and can also
increase risk and production costs. Therefore, an alignment program should be
part of any routine maintenance program.
Laser geometric alignment will help
extend and improve machine reliability
which in return produces quality products in a more efficient manner, thus
reducing waste and reducing overall maintenance costs.
Benefits of laser geometric
• Improves plant operating life and reliability
• Improves assembly of parts
• Reduces spare parts inventory
• Reduces overall maintenance costs
• Improves plant operating safety
• Reduces cost of power consumption on plant operations
Laser geometric alignment services
can be used:
• To align horizontal boring mills (HBM), vertical boring mills (VBM), vertical
machining centers (VMC), vertical turret lathes (VTL), gantries, surface
grinders, injection molding machines, presses, high-precision laser and
water-jet cutting machines.
• To verify and correct roll parallelism in paper mills, printing presses, film
lines, and blown-film lines.
• To measure and align the flatness of almost any surface (squares, frames,
ways, flanges, circles, etc.).
• To ensure the squareness of up to 3 surfaces.
• To ensure the straightness of horizontal and vertical surfaces.
• To ensure the parallelism of horizontal and vertical surfaces.
• For other applications such as checking the plumbness of a vertical surface,
checking way twist and parallelism between horizontal surfaces, and checking
way twist and parallelism between vertical surfaces.