VMI International has developed the Wireless X-BALANCER, the biggest balancing news in years!
Safe to use, personal don´t need to be close to noisy and hazardous environments, they can be up to 20 meters away from the machine being balanced. Don´t risk anything, use the safest device in the market!
Compare with anyone!
• Easy to use, all necessary knowledge is available in the hand unit
• Can be used for all rotating machines like Pumps, Fans, Mills, Mowers, Stirrers, Blowers
• Balancing can be performed in accordance with ISO Standards 1940
• Easy to afford, best price/performance ratio
• Balancing in 1 or 2 planes
• Directly change of measuring unit
• Each balancing can be stored in the Machine Library
• Weight distributions to fixed positions
• Tool library with tool compensation are available
• Ability to measure the spectra before and after balancing to present spectra graph into the balancing report
• 12 hours of continuous battery life.
• Th e X-Balancer includes all necessary Cables and Sensors to perform balancing
• All standard rotors are available in software, which simplifies implementation
• X-Balancer communication are certified in almost all countries in the world
• Balancing results can easily be reported
• 2 Years Warranty
VIBER X5™ MK III
VIBER X5 MK III™ is an advanced vibration analyzer, together with SpectraPro® PC software it provides a complete package for redictive condition maintenance.
VIBER X5 MK III™ is capable of measuring, processing, displaying and storing a wide range of measurement parameters. You can collect various types of field data; examples are vibration information,bearing analyze, temperature, speed and other process variables that enables you to expand its functionality by adding new measurements to improve
your analysis capabilities. You may also use the VIBER X5 MK III™ for 1 or 2 plane balancing.
VIBER X5 MK III™ perfectly fits with the SpectraPro® multipurpose software and it is also compatible with our other analyze instruments.
Features of VIBER X5 MK III™:
- Embedded Thermal Camera
VIBER X5 MK III™ uses a new generation of floating point DSP processor from Texas Instruments (C6700 series), which ensures a very short data processing time.
Made for rough use in hard environments. IP65 casing and operating temperature of -20 to +70 °C
VIBER X5 MK III™ uses SpectraPro® condition monitoring software to manage data. Using an existing database, it may be used together with Easy Viber, Easy Balancer and X-Viber instruments, just the way it is, with no other changes.
- EASY TO USE
VIBER X5 MK III™ has a graphical user interface, a right and left hand operated keyboard and a user friendly context sensitive HELP.
The measurements are grouped so a beginner easily can handle them, but also the experienced users gets satisfied by the advanced measurement menus.
The instrument works with al standard vibration transducer on the market.
In the Route measurement you may define a customized transducer for each measurement point; this makes most signals accessible, in order to get additional information that might improve the condition measurement quality.
The instrument is compatible with any external tachometer and also with standard 4-20 mA process transducers (flow, pressure, temperature and so.).
VIBER X5 MK III™ is an essential tool for the monitoring of machine health. It has a high performance/ cost value and offers reliable measurements to ISO standards in combination with a range of smart features.