In accordance with the Employee’s Charter, Asset Matrix Energy Services Limited (AMESL) is committed to an operating philosophy based on fairness and concern for employees, customers and the communities in which it operates.
To this end, AMESL’s objective is to be an industry leader in health, safety and environmental practices in all of its operations with the intention, through process efficiencies, to minimize the impact of its operations on the environment and to provide safe and healthful working conditions.
The following principles are fundamental to achieving the foregoing objectives:
- To comply with and exceed where possible, all applicable health, safety and environmental laws and regulations and to conform to its internal standards based on generally accepted environmental practices and established industry codes of practice;
- To regularly evaluate and monitor past and present business activities impacting upon health, safety and environmental matters;
- To improve the efficient use of natural resources, including energy ; and minimize waste streams and emissions, through the use of locally set continuous improvement targets;
- To ensure that a systematic review program is implemented and monitored at all times for each of its operations, with a goal of continual improvement in health, safety and environmental matters; and
- To ensure that adequate reports on health, safety and environmental matters are presented to AMESL’s Board of Management, at minimum, on an annual basis.
AMESL shall develop and implement site specific health, safety, industrial hygiene, emergency preparedness and environmental policies and action plans for its operations consistent with the foregoing principles.
All employees shall be made aware of the foregoing objectives and principles and shall be required to incorporate and abide by the spirit of such objectives and principles in carrying out their responsibilities.
AMESL is committed to providing the necessary support to ensure that the foregoing objectives and principles are fully achieved.